We have been preparing for our fantasy or adventure book reports for almost three weeks and I am so excited to hear about what the students have been reading! I presented this sample book report to the children today (please ignore the feedback in the background from the microphone and the vacuum:) and answered more questions they had about their own book reports. On Thursday and Friday, each student will have a couple of minutes to share the items in their book report containers with the rest of the class. Some students asked if they could bring the book to show, as well, and I told them they were more than welcome to. During the presentations, I will be right there next to the students in case they need any assistance. If you have any other questions, please check the pink instruction page in the homework folder or email me. Students, remember to work hard and have fun! Good luck!